The Zombie Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moon, Not The Final Frontier.

4 posters

Go down

Moon, Not The Final Frontier. Empty Moon, Not The Final Frontier.

Post  FatalPimpy Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:52 pm

Hey guys, what's up, FatalPimpy here, and I'm thinking that Moon will not be the final zombie map (In the storyline, because Black Ops is nearly dead). Now there are a few reasons for this: First of all, Samantha is a innocent little girl, or at least was, and she deserves her OWN body back. Therefore, I believe that the next Major Easter Egg will be returning her to her rightful body. Second, Richtofen has control of the zombies, if he wanted to he would make them stop attacking, at least stop attacking the ones that helped him survive (Dempsey,Takeo, Nikolia), so I believe the trio will try and get revenge on Edward for betraying more allies for world domination. affraid

FatalPimpy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Moon, Not The Final Frontier. Empty Re: Moon, Not The Final Frontier.

Post  Jaeman52 Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:44 pm

hmmm could be true but it would be pretty funny to here sams quotes while playing as her in richtofens body like in moon but knowing treyarch their gonna do sumthn stupid and make us wait even longer to see if they continue it and the map that we will first get on the next cod game that treyarch makes is probably gonna be a map like five (Quarantine would be my guess even tho i hope they dont do it) that has different playable characters and have like one or two hints on it about the storyline and we will probably have to wait until the first map pack before they actually add more to the storyline.

Jaeman52

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt.alex Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:07 pm

Jaeman52 wrote:hmmm could be true but it would be pretty funny to here sams quotes while playing as her in richtofens body like in moon but knowing treyarch their gonna do sumthn stupid and make us wait even longer to see if they continue it and the map that we will first get on the next cod game that treyarch makes is probably gonna be a map like five (Quarantine would be my guess even tho i hope they dont do it) that has different playable characters and have like one or two hints on it about the storyline and we will probably have to wait until the first map pack before they actually add more to the storyline.
AMEN brother

i think 3arc will do 2 zombie maps

so we might get to see our crew

Smile

sgt.alex

Back to top Go down

Post  verrucktzombie Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:40 pm

I hope so, I think they should do another five or cotd type map. I really liked cotd. another thing they should bring back though is traps.
verrucktzombie
verrucktzombie
Admin

https://nazizombieasylum.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt.alex Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:43 am

verrucktzombie wrote:I hope so, I think they should do another five or cotd type map. I really liked cotd. another thing they should bring back though is traps.
i think they should do some new traps

like the one's on the der riese chalkboard

theres 1 thats like the electro-shock

but instead of lightning there's big metal crushing fist

or the pendulum that slices zombies as they walk past

sgt.alex

Back to top Go down

Post  verrucktzombie Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:51 pm

that would be cool, you would probably be instantly downed when hitting one of those though.
verrucktzombie
verrucktzombie
Admin

https://nazizombieasylum.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum